What is your warranty policy?
Golf Karts NZ Ltd warranty policy covers our products for 12 months from the purchase date. Warranty claims cover any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. Damage or faults occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear or repairs by a non authorised Golf Karts (NZ ) Ltd repair agent, is not covered by our warranty policy. If the product is still under warranty then the repair will be at our expense including the freight to return the repaired or replacement product. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer.
Golf Karts NZ Ltd Warranty Policy has 3 resolutions to any claim made:
- Wherever possible we will endeavour to repair any fault to a factory issue standard and return it to you at no charge.
- Where repair is not possible or practical we will replace the product with the same or similar product.
- Where none of the above solutions is possible or practical then you have the option of receiving a full refund or store credit.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Golf Karts NZ Ltd. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Using a good carton, return package via insured Courier Post Mail or other Parcel Carrier of your choice
2. Please return your packing slip with item. If you do not have your packing slip, please include a note stating purchaser's name, address and approximate date of purchase.Send returns to:
Golf Karts NZ Ltd
85 Seacliffe Ave
(NOTE: COD's will not be accepted)
3. Keep a record of your shipment until you have received a credit, refund, or replacement.
4. Once we have received the product we will assess the warranty claim and contact you to arrange the best solution for you.
For additional information on our return policies, please contact our Customer Service department at 0800 435 278 (NZ Only). Alternatively call 09 480-0230.